A Hanging Strawberry Garden - Grow Sweet Juicy Strawberries in Your Kitchen Year Round!




I have always loved fresh strawberries and all of the wonderful things that you can do with them. Few foods look and small more appetizing than garden fresh strawberries. I recently learned how to grow all the strawberries I want in my home year round with a hanging strawberry garden. You can too!

I'm not really much of a gardener and obviously strawberries have a short and specific growing season. They also favor certain climates as well which can make them difficult to grow in some parts of the country. So when I found out about a new variety of strawberry that grows year round and indoors I was really interested.

It's called a Tri-Star strawberry and it was developed at the U.S. department of agriculture. These berries do extremely well indoors and will bear fruit year round. They are easy to care for and not only with they produce tons of strawberries, but make really pretty house plants.

I hate spending a lot of money on pesticide covered strawberries from the supermarket. This is a very inexpensive, safe and healthy way to feed my family fresh and nutritious food that I grew myself. There are so many delicious ways to use them and the plants produce so many berries that I can give them to family and friends as well. These hanging strawberry gardens are very inexpensive to start, easy to grow and fun as well.

Growing garden fresh strawberries has been a fun project for our whole family and a great lesson in nutrition and healthy and enjoyable eating. We are constantly looking for new and fun recipes for our endless supply of fresh sweet juicy strawberries!

Comments

Popular Posts